Activate the green address bar for the highest trust & conversions
ExtendedSSL is an Extended Validation certificate, the highest class of SSL available today.
ExtendedSSL activates the green address bar and displays your organization name in the browser interface. These prominent security indicators increase user trust in your website and increase its credibility, leading to more sales conversions.
Why Use an ExtendedSSL Certificate?
- Extended Validation is the highest class of SSL available
- Activate the green address bar: clear security indicator increases user trust
- Display organization name in browser: assures users of site legitimacy
- 2048 bit encryption: comply with industry best practices regarding encryption levels
- Quick verification of organization details: 3 business day vetting turnaround
- Affordable security from an established and respected SSL provider
- Secure single or multiple websites with Multi-DomainSSL
Certificate details indicate your
website is using an extended
validation SSL Certificate and
include the issuing CA, validity
status, and expiration date.
Establish Customer Confidence with a Free Site Seal
The presence of a “trust mark” such as the GlobalSign Secure Site Seal will help visitors trust a website and convert general visitors into paying customers.
Why risk potential customers abandoning their shopping carts and web forms? Display the Secure Site Seal to give them the confidence to complete the transaction.