Join the GlobalSign SSL Reseller Program
GlobalSign’s SSL and online security products are high margin and the perfect add-on to your hosting packages, domain name bundles or web services. Join the 1000s of hosting companies switching to the GlobalSign Partner Program and offer the strongest and most reliable SSL, digital certificate and website malware detection services.
As the longest running CA, GlobalSign aims at delivering the best solutions to make its partners' life easier and build a mutually beneficial relationship with them. That is why GlobalSign dedicated Account Managers work closely with their partners to understand their needs and business, in order to provide them with the best tailored service as possible. Because they want high security, credibility and adaptability, many reputable hosting companies such as Liquid Web, SingleHop, Webfusion, 123-Reg, Host Europe, Maximum ASP have already made the decision to choose GlobalSign as their partner.
The GlobalSign Security Products available through your Partner account:
Partner Program Features at a Glance:
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Instant discounts and flexible payment terms
- PAYG, bulk packs & "unlimited issuance" programs
- Web based customer management portal or APIs for direct integration
- OneClickSSL direct integration through plug-ins or custom integration through open source library
- Multi-language assistance
- Dedicated Marketing Assistance & Co-Marketing Programs
Authorised, Silver, Gold or Platinum levels
- Authorised – instant discounts, sales resources
- Silver, Gold & Platinum – accelerated discounts, APIs, OneClickSSL plug-ins, dedicated marketing contacts and assistance, varying levels of co-marketing / co-branding opportunities & feature prioritisation
OneClickSSL: Automated SSL Provisioning
OneOneClickSSL is GlobalSign revolutionary automated SSL provisioning technology for hosting companies. No other partner offers a SSL solution that will allow you to automate the entire SSL ordering and installation process; thus, reducing your support overhead cost and making reselling SSL hassle free. OneClickSSL allows you to replace the slow and error prone process of CSR creation, key management, approver emails, and certificate installation with a single click. OneClickSSL is deployed via plug-ins on the most common platforms, including cPanel and Parallels, but can also be easily integrated on DirectAdmin and NGINX, and is included by default in ISPsystem’s control panel. Additional, you can access a OneClickSSL open source library to integrate the technology into your own environments regardless of their control panel.